Chilkat Bald Eagle Preserve
- Site: Chilkat Bald Eagle Preserve
- Location at Site: 20 Miles North of Haines
|Parking||Boat Docks||Water: Pressure|
|C/L to back wall:||
|C/L to side wall:||
This is a mile and a half long viewing area which parallels the highway. There exists a good, paved path with several pullout areas from which to view the scenery and eagles.
The farthest north pullout has paved, accessible, designated parking and ramp, and is one end of the paved trail. The paved trail runs 8171’ feet long through the preserve.
The southernmost pullout is the other end of the paved trail, and this is where the restroom, waterfountain, and interpretive signs are located. There are a total of four accessible pullout areas in the preserve.
- Bald Eagle Preserve Accessible Parking Area
- Bald Eagle Preserve Parking Area Art
- Bald Eagle Preserve Paved Trail
- Bald Eagle Preserve Paved Trail 2
- Bald Eagle Preserve Paved Trail Near River
- Bald Eagle Preserve Paved Trail Near Road
- Bald Eagle Preserve Paved Trail With Bridge
- Bald Eagle Preserve River View From Paved Trail
- Bald Eagle Preserve River View
- Bald Eagle Preserve Sign
- Bald Eagle