Harding Lake Day Use
- Site: Harding Lake SRA - Day Use
- Location at Site: MP 321.5 Richardson Highway
|Parking||Fire-Raised/Ring: Raised Pits|
|C/L to back wall:||
|C/L to side wall:||
Day use area with 1 paved accessible spot near restroom, with paved accessible route.
1 paved accessible parking spot.
Accessible route to picnic area with accessible table is poor-a steep, thin, rocky ramp.
3 inaccessible toilets and changing booth with 22” door and no accessible ramps.
Area laid out well, more accessible features are towards the front, less accessible features more towards the back.
Several accessible features throughout the day use area.
Pressure water at front of area.
- Accessible Trail at Harding Lake
- Designated Parking Spot at Harding Lake
- Dropoff at Trail at Harding Lake
- Harding Lake Accessible Boat Launch Trail
- Harding Lake Accessible Restroom and Parking
- Harding Lake SRA Sign
- Harding Lake Table
- Inaccessible HQ at Harding Lake
- Lake Beach and Swimming Area
- Nature Trail Trailhead
- Phone at Harding Lake
- Pressure Water at Harding Lake
- Surveying Harding Lake Trail
- This is a Drop in the Trail
- Trail Junction at Harding Lake