Olnes Campground 2
- Park: Chatanika River SRA
- Site: Olnes Campground
- Location at Site: MP 11 Stees Highway
Route: OK near day use / fishing area
|C/L to back wall:||
|C/L to side wall:||
Above rr specs are mens, womens are: Height 19, B 23, S 19
Pump water not accessible.
Can drive down to beach.
Road circles lake with campsites ringing the lake for a nice set up.
Tables are 30” clearance with 10” lip.
2 ATV trails to river are 300’ long, soft, muddy, rooty and inaccessible.
Campsites here – some are flat, no designated, 1 with accessible table.
- Lower Chatanika Boatlaunch
- Lower Chatanika Inaccessible Toilet
- Lower Chatanika Lake
- Lower Chatanika Lake 2
- Lower Chatanika Lake and Camp Area
- Lower Chatanika Lake and Camp Area 2
- Lower Chatanika River SRA Sign
- Lower Chatanika River Toilet
- Lower Chatanika Sign
- Rooty ATV Trail at Lower Chatanika
- Rooty ATV Trail at Lower Chatanika 2