- Park: Chugach State Park
- Site: McHugh Creek picnic area and trailhead
|Stairs||Beach||Other: water is pumped|
|C/L to back wall:||
|C/L to side wall:||
Specs not recorded on restrooms, but the accessible ones are all good.
Good accessible parking at lower area.
Dirt trail starts out accessible then begins to deteriorate about a quarter mile in.
Firm/stable to Turnagain trail, narrow 24”, roots 3”, steady.
Turnagain Trail follows turnagain arm and ends at windy corner.
Day use only.
Overlook at middle level has a steep 19% gravel path.
- McHugh Creek (Trail 2)
- McHugh Creek (Trail)
- McHugh Creek (upper picnic)
- McHugh Creek Picnic Area (2)
- McHugh Creek Picnic Area
- McHugh Creek Trail (2-upper)
- McHugh Creek Upper Viewpoint
- McHugh Creek Viewpoint (2)
- McHugh Creek Viewpoint (3)
- McHugh Creek Viewpoint (from Parking area)
- McHugh Creek Viewpoint (from upper parking)
- McHugh Creek Viewpoint