Denali View North
- Park: Denali State Park
- Site: Denali View North Overlook and Campsite
|Parking||Boat Docks||Water: Pump|
|Parking X3||Fire-Raised/Ring: 24" Ring|
|C/L to back wall:||
|C/L to side wall:||
2 toilets, 3 accessible parking spots, paved native plant trail.
Nice day use area with several accessible fire rings, tables, and paved accessible parking.
This is an excellent paved overlook, RV and walk-in tent campsite with incredible views of Denali and the Alaska Range.
Native plant paved trail has 5-9% grades entering/exiting it, and is 750’ long.
315’ trail with 11% maximum grade over loose gravel to walk-in campsites.
- Denali and Denali Viewpoint Sign
- Denali From North Denali Viewpoint
- Denali View North Camp Hosts
- Denali View North Denali View
- Denali View North Native Plant Trail
- Denali View North Native Plant Trail 2
- Denali View North Sign
- Denali View North Trash Cans
- Denali View North Trash Cans 2
- Denali View North Memorial Thingy (thingy?)
- Native Plant Trail, North Denali Overview
- North Denali Viewpoint Historical Marker
- North Denali Viewpoint Bench
- North Denali Viewpoint Latrines
- North Denali Viewpoint Plant Trail
- North Denali Viewpoint Tables and Fire-Rings