- Site: Bings Landing SRS
- Location at Site: MP 79 Sterling Highway
|C/L to back wall:||
|C/L to side wall:||
Nice flat campsites with usable tables and fire-rings.
Toilet at day use has same specs as the one at campsite area.
Site #22 designated accessible-marked with sign, nice and flat, right next to water pump and bathroom and covered picnic area. Several other nearby sites are accessible, although not designated.
Very nice area for accessibility.
Boat launch area has 2 designated accessible parking spots and a great route to accessible fishing platform near the boat launch.
Toilet at boatlaunch; 2-4” lip, D-33, W-61, D-78, H-19, S-17, B-23, grab bars 34
- Bings Landing Accessible Boat Docs
- Bings Landing Accessible Campsite
- Bings Landing Accessible Fishing Platform (in use)
- Bings Landing Accessible Parking Near Boat Launch
- Bings Landing Boat Launch
- Bings Landing SRS Sign