Forms & Guidance
Notice: The ADA Amendments Act of 2008 was signed into law on September 25, 2008 and became effective January 1, 2009. Because this law makes several significant changes, including changes to the definition of the term “disability,” the ADA program will be evaluating the impact of changes on forms and other publications. See the list of specific changes to the ADA made by the ADA Amendments Act.
- ADA Reasonable Accommodation Request (PDF)
- Workplace Modification Request Form (PDF)
- Employee Release (PDF)
- Ergonomics Assessment (PDF)
- Health Care Provider Information (PDF)
Request documentation in support of reasonable accommodation request.
- Medical Provider Response Form (PDF)
Needed to determine the need for accessible parking.
- Temporary Restricted Duty Request(PDF)
- How to File a State of Alaska ADA Complaint (PDF)
- About Grievance Procedures
- Grievance Procedures(PDF)
- Electronic Complaint Form(PDF)
- ADA State Policy Poster (PDF)
- ADA Publications from the U.S. Department of Justice (U.S. DOJ)
- Revised ADA Regulations and Guidance (U.S. DOJ)
- ADA Guidance from the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008 (EEOC), see also U.S. DOJ
- State of Alaska Supervisor's Guide to Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act (PDF)
- State Notice and Communication Policy
- Accessible Parking Policy.
- Service Animal Policy
- Revised ADA Requirements for Service Animals (U.S. DOJ)
- News and Highlights