State of Alaska, Department of Administration, Division of General Services

State of Alaska >  Departments >  Administration >  General Services >  Property >  Frequently Asked Questions

Daren Denney

State Property Manager

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I gain access to the Integrated Information System (IRIS)?

Where do I obtain electronic property forms?

How do I obtain a department property report?

What type of property are departments required to account for?

Do I need to complete an �Inter-Departmental Property Transfer Authorization and Report� � Form 02-622 if I�m transferring property within the department?

Where do I get the Property Control Number Decals and where should I place them?

Can I trade a property item in on a newer property item? If so, what do I need to do?

Can I loan out property to another department?

Will the Property Management Office accept hazardous materials at the surplus property facilities?

What restrictions, if any, govern who can purchase state surplus property?