State of Alaska

Department of Administration

Division Of Motor Vehicles

Alaska Department of Administration, Divison of Motor Vehicles
Administration >  Motor Vehicles >  State Employee Identification Card                                             

Employee Identification Card

An employee of the State of Alaska may apply for an Employee ID card. You must have a current Alaska driver license or State Identification card before you may apply for an Employee ID card. All State Employee ID cards must be approved by your department prior to issuance.

A completed Application For State of Alaska Employee Identification Card (Form 479) must be submitted.  This form must be completed in full in black or blue ink before the ID can be issued. 

Rev. 10/29/09