Alaska Department of Administration, Divison of Motor Vehicles
Administration >  Motor Vehicles >  Driver License >  Failure to Pay Child Support

Failure to Pay Child Support

The Child Support Services Division (CSSD) is responsible for maintaining the suspension records and entering all actions on the driving records. If your license has been suspended for Failure to Pay Child Support, you must contact CSSD in order to clear the suspension.

If there is not a child support office in your area, you may call toll free: 1-800-478-3300.