How to Change Your Address
When you move or change your mailing address, you are require to change your records with us.
Please note: be aware that your DMV records are not linked and you must provide the information for all vehicles and driver's licenses that you wish to update.
To change vehicle records, try our online change of address system.
Please note: If you are unable to complete the previous options, you may also send a letter to us.
Keeping Your Home Records Updated
You will not receive notification that the change has been made, so for your records, you may do the following:
- Please cross out the previous address on your registration and write the correct address in the space provided.
- Driver License
- If you wish to have a new license showing your current address, you must apply for a duplicate license.
Sending a letter
If you are unable to complete an online request or use the form, you may send a letter to us requesting the change.
Please write clearly and include the following:
- License plate number(s) and last two digits of the serial number for all vehicles you own. (Boat, trailer, ATV, snowmachine, passenger vehicle and truck/van)
- Your driver's license number
- Your printed legal name
- You must also sign the request