Change Management: CMGT
Prerequisite: Performance Management - PERM.
This one-day course is designed to teach supervisors basic concepts, knowledge and skills that will enable them to manage the process and people elements of successful change implementation.
Course Learning Objectives:
Upon completion of this course supervisors will:
- have knowledge of the types and sources of organizational change.
- have knowledge of employee's typical responses to change and how their perception of loss influences those responses.
- understand their role as a change agent.
- learn the four phases of the change action planning process.
- have knowledge of how to guide people through their emotional journey through change.
- have knowledge of the change management supporting skills and behavioral anchors.
- have knowledge of the four elements for effective teamworking during change.