Service Excellence: SRVE
The purpose of this one-day course is to teach basic and intermediate client and customer service knowledge and skills to enable State of Alaska employees to provide outstanding service.
Course Learning Objectives:
Upon completion of this one-day workshop you will:
- have knowledge of how your attitudes and your customer's attitudes influence behavioral choices.
- have knowledge of the negative influence of stereotypes on customer service behavior.
- have knowledge of the three fundamental types of needs for which customers seek solutions.
- learn the process for providing outstanding customer service.
- have knowledge of the purpose and characteristics of communication as the primary tool for professional customer service.
- learn techniques for successful communication with customers who speak limited English.
- have knowledge of how to build and maintain rapport.
- have knowledge of the four-step process for effectively dealing with confrontational communication.
- practice positive framing for effective customer focused communication.