Workplace Alaska for Hiring Managers: WPAK
This is a Self-Learning Course. You will receive a Self-Learning Guide to learn the basic knowledge and essential information needed to comply with legally defensible hiring practices. The Self-Learning Guide also contains a Job Aid to guide you in learning to use the Workplace Alaska on-line recruitment system.
Note: This course is no longer offered for classroom delivery.
Course Learning Objectives:
Upon completion of this self-learning course you will:
- have knowledge of statewide policies and procedures associated with the use of the Workplace Alaska on-line system.
- have knowledge of basic legally defensible hiring principles and practices.
- have knowledge of the roles and responsibilities of the hiring manager, the Division of Personnel and the applicant in the recruitment and hiring process.
- learn to use the Workplace Alaska Hiring Manager Job Aid to guide you through the on-line recruitment and hiring process.
- have authorization to request a Workplace Alaska Hiring Manager User ID and Password.