Training Room Fees (explanation)
Renters of the Division of Personnel & Labor Relations (DOPLR) facilities who are Executive Branch employees of organizations covered under the DOPLR Cost Allocation Plan (CAP) are not required to pay fees for rentals. If you are not a CAP covered employee, you are required to pay for DOPLR services.
The CAP identifies, accumulates and distributes allowable direct and indirect costs under grants and contracts, and identifies the allocation methods used for distributing costs. Most Executive Branch Departmental employees are covered under the DOPLR CAP, however there are exceptions. Examples of those that are not covered under the CAP are: employees of the Alaska Housing Finance Corporation, the Court System, Legislative Affairs, Offices of the Governor and Lt. Governor, University of Alaska and federal employees who supervise DMVA staff.
All persons reserving a room must acknowledge the terms and conditions of use and sign a Rental Agreement before the reservation will be confirmed.
Training Room Fees (Non DOP CAP renters only, see explanation above)
- $165.00 for a FULL-DAY (A full-day is 8:00 am to 4:30 pm)
- $82.50 for a HALF-DAY (A half-day is either 8:00 am to 12:00 pm or 12:00 pm to 4:30 pm)
By signing a DOPLR Training Room rental agreement, you acknowledge that you are responsible for fees if you and/or your agency are not covered under the DOPLR CAP.
- 30 chairs
- 13 tables (72" by 24")
- 70 inch Multimedia TV Monitor
- Computer for presentations
- State Network connection
- Conference phone: 465-1824
- One set of whiteboard markers are provided.
- One set of easel markers are provided.
- We do not supply training materials such as easel paper, pens, or highlighters.
How to Reserve the Room
- Contact Training & Development Client Services at 907.375.7700 or email@example.com.
- Depending on availability, your room will be tentatively reserved. You will receive an email with the Terms and Conditions of Use, and a Rental Agreement to sign.
- Once you have acknowledged the Terms and Conditions of Use and returned the signed Rental Agreement, your reservation will be confirmed.