How To Apply
Note: Attaching a resume is not an alternative to filling out the application in its entirety. Noting "see resume" or any similar response on any portion of your application may lead to a determination your application is incomplete and removal from consideration for this job opening.
Application Note: The State of Alaska has chosen not to collect the information located in the Preferences section of the application. As a result, you can see the section but do not have the option of editing. Just click “Cancel” or “Save & View Application” to return to the body of your application to continue working on other sections.
- Download and Print the paper application
- Under Job Search click Current Job Openings
- Click on desired position to bring up posting
- Click on "Print Job Information
- Print the Job Description which includes supplemental questions
- To print the job description in Internet Explorer, right click on the page and select print
- If you are not using Internet Explorer, right click on "Print Job Information" and select "Open in New Tab" to get access to print the job description.
- Answer all the supplemental questions
- Submit the following items to Division of Personnel and Labor Relations by fax at 907-465-2576 or email at email@example.com, all applications must be delivered to the Division of Personnel and Labor Relations before 5:00pm on the closing date of the position;
- Paper application
- Job Posting with supplemental questions answered
- Cover letter, if required (read body of posting)
- Any additional information requested such as transcripts, writing sample, etc.
Note: The agency will be provided your application. Please provide your email address if you are willing to be contacted electronically.
The State of Alaska is an EEO/ADA employer. Individuals requiring accommodations should call 1-800-587-0430 or 465-4095 in Juneau or TTY: Alaska Relay 711 or 1-800-770-8973