- Plan comparison chart (Premium, Standard & Preventive)
- When does coverage begin and when does it end?
Dental Plan decisions must remain in effect at least two benefit years.
Your first opportunity to change your Dental level of coverage will be the first open enrollment period or qualified status change following your two-benefit-year mandatory wait period.
You are required to choose a dental plan unless you are a part time employee who is not enrolling in health coverage.
Dental Service Types Examples
- Preventive Services include regular exams, x-rays, and routine cleanings
- Restorative Services include fillings, extractions, and periodontics (gum work)
- Prosthetic Services include crowns, bridges, inlays, and dentures
- Orthodontia Services include braces (installation, adjustments, and removal) and retainers