Employee Insurance Information Booklet
Effective January 1, 2014
The above booklet reflects revisions to the previous Select Benefits Information Insurance booklet for State of Alaska employees covered under the AlaskaCare health plan.
- Coverage of evaluation and management for audiologist [PDF]
- Coverage of Rx with Over-the-Counter equivalents [PDF]
- Coverage of prescription compound medications [PDF]
- Coverage of specialty medication received by mail [PDF]
- Chiropractic/Rehabilitative Coverage: Four modality limit claim adjudication policy [PDF]
- Chiropractic/Rehabilitative Coverage: Limiting massage therapy [PDF]
- Chiropractic/Rehabilitative Coverage: Physical therapy [PDF]
- Coverage for self-injectable medications [PDF]
- Dental frequency limits [PDF]
- Nitrous oxide as a covered benefit [PDF]
The following booklet is provided for reference purposes only. It is not the current plan booklet.