These webinars are designed to educate and motivate you to make healthy lifestyle changes. Presenters are experts on each topic and will provide you with tips and tools to help improve your overall well-being and embrace a healthier lifestyle. Best of all, the webinar format allows you to tune in from your computer, tablet or mobile device. Each webinar will last 30 minutes to an hour and will include a brief question and answer session.
Webinars are held via Cisco WebEx Event Center, a free online webinar program. You can also watch the webinar from your tablet or phone, by downloading the Citrix WebEx Meetings App.
- WebEx Webinar Access
- Meeting Password: wellness
- Call-In Information: (877) 658-8148
- Access Code: 840 930 0476
AlaskaCare Live Webinar Schedule
Offered at 9:30 a.m., 3:30 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- December 16
- Your Ideal Self, Setting Goals
- What would life be like when you achieve all your health goals? Discover how to take steps towards understanding your ideal self with the use of creativity and SMART goals.
- Presenter: Judy Ellenburg
Active Health Management Webinar Schedule
The following Webinars are available through the ActiveHealth Wellness portal. Registration is required. See portal for times.
- November 26
- Financial Wellness & The Holidays
- The holidays are a difficult time for us all, not just emotionally, but financially as well. Learn ways to make sure you stay within budget through gift-giving season, whether it’s through shopping, celebrating or eating healthy the most cost-effective way. Head into 2015 feeling confident about your financial wellness!
- Presenter: AHM staff