These webinars are designed to educate and motivate you to make healthy lifestyle changes. Presenters are experts on each topic and will provide you with tips and tools to help improve your overall well-being and embrace a healthier lifestyle. Best of all, the webinar format allows you to tune in from your computer, tablet or mobile device. Each webinar will last 30 minutes to an hour and will include a brief question and answer session.
AlaskaCare Live Webinar Schedule (pdf)
WebEx Webinar Access
Call-in Toll-free number: 1-877-658-8148 (US)
Conference Code: 424 058 2428
- June 16, 2015, 10 a.m. "Complementary and Alternative Medicine"
- August 18, 2015, 10 a.m. "Immunization Topic"
- October 20, 2015, 10 a.m. "Managing Your Numbers"
- December 15, 2015, 10 a.m. "Healthy Holidays"
Active Health Management Webinar Schedule (pdf)
WebEx Webinar Access
Welcome to our 2015 webinar series on healthy living! Each webinar lasts about 45 minutes, and includes a question and answer session. Please register directly on the WebEx website to take part in a webinar. See WebEx site for times.
- May 19, "Huff and puff — and blow away your old exercise routine"
- Tired of the same old exercise routine? Ready for something new? You might want to join us as we discuss various ways to stay fit and have fun. Topics will include aerobic activities, strength training, stretching and new fitness trends. Plus, how to make fitness fun for the whole family.
- July 14, "Boost your brain power as you age"
- As the years pass, your health becomes more important than ever. And how you live can make a difference in how you feel at 50 and beyond. Learn how to improve your memory and boost your brain power! We'll also discuss tips and tools for staying healthy as you age.
- Sept 22, "Hurray for fruits and veggies"
- Did you know that September is National Fruits and Veggies - More Matters Month? Fruits and vegetables are important to good health, but most of us don't eat enough of them. We'll show you fun ways to add them to your diet—plus helpful tips on how to pump up the flavor.
- Nov 17, "Don't get those blood sugar blues"
- November is National Diabetes Month, so how do you avoid getting this common condition? Join us as we discuss common risk factors for diabetes, plus things you can do to prevent or manage it. Hint: Living a healthy lifestyle is your best defense!
Want to watch a webinar again? Just go to MyActiveHealth.com and follow these simple steps: Click "My Action Plan," then "Resources," then "Wellness Center." Every ActiveHealth webinar can be viewed in the Wellness Center.