AlaskaCare Health Fairs
- Saturday, September 20, 8 a.m. to noon
- Carlson Center, 2010 2nd Avenue
To our Fairbanks AlaskaCare members planning to attend the upcoming health fair, please note that the announcement mailed out by Alaska Regional Hospital contained an error. We will not be offering Vitamin D shots to our members, rather we will be providing testing for Vitamin D levels. We apologize for any confusion.
- Saturday and Sunday, October 11 and 12, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Saturday, November 1, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- State Office Building, 8th Floor
AlaskaCare members will have an opportunity to receive a variety of blood tests free of charge at the AlaskaCare Health Fair. This event is open to all AlaskaCare Health Plan members and dependents who are 18 and older. Available services include health education, blood pressure screenings, and measurements for height, weight, waist circumference and BMI.
No RSVP necessary. For more information:
- (907) 264-1113
- Chemistry & Hematology Panel
- This free blood panel includes:
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Basic metabolic panel
- Blood sugar (A1c)
- Lipid panel
- Vitamin D is offered at no cost
The following blood tests will be offered to AlaskaCare members to help detect potential health issues.
*Please fast for 12 hours prior to blood tests, except for water. Medications should be taken.