AlaskaCare Health Fairs
- Saturday, November 1, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- State Office Building, 8th Floor
AlaskaCare members will have an opportunity to receive a variety of blood tests free of charge at the AlaskaCare Health Fair. This event is open to all AlaskaCare Health Plan members and dependents who are 18 and older. Available services include health education, blood pressure screenings, and measurements for height, weight, waist circumference and BMI. This year we will also offer flu shots to members age 18 and over.
No RSVP necessary. For more information:
The following blood tests will be offered to AlaskaCare members to help detect potential health issues.
- Chemistry & Hematology Panel
- This free blood panel includes:
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Basic metabolic panel
- Blood sugar (A1c)
- Lipid panel
- Vitamin D is offered at no cost
*Please fast for 12 hours prior to blood tests, except for water. Medications should be taken.