AlaskaCare Health Fairs
Upcoming Family Health Fair
- Saturday, April 12, 8 a.m. to noon
- Alaska Regional Hospital Main Lobby
Health and wellness education, demonstrations, seminars and activities for the whole family, including men, women, expecting mothers, infants and children—this is just part of the line up during Alaska Regional Hospital's free annual, spring Family Fair.
No RSVP necessary. For more information:
- (907) 264-1113
- Chemistry & Hematology Panel
- This free blood panel includes:
- Blood sugar
- Lipid panel
- DaVinci Surgical Robot demonstration
- Free Pertussis Tdap vaccination (restrictions apply)
- Chair massage
- Tours of the new Kids Care (Pediatric) Unit
- Bike safety
- Exercise & activity
- Demonstration by Champ Martial Arts
- The Alaska Club, Happy Bottoms Diaper Service, Enroll Alaska
- And much more!
The following blood tests will be offered to AlaskaCare members to help detect potential health issues.
*Please fast for 12 hours prior to blood tests, except for water. Medications should be taken.
Attend any of the free mini-seminars in the Ivy Rooms that will address men’s and women’s health issues.
Activities and Exhibits
Learn Hands-Only CPR
Depending on the circumstances, cardiac arrest can happen to anyone of any age at any time. Join us for free hands-only CPR training on adults and infants (multiple sessions throughout the fair). Please note: No certification is given for this training.