AlaskaCare Nurse Line
Speak with a Registered Nurse Anytime
As part of your AlaskaCare health plan, you have access to a 24-hour nurse advice line. This service provides access to a registered nurse at any time of the day or night, 365 days a year at no added cost. The nurse line can help you with medical questions that are urgent but not life-threatening or emergency related. Registered nurses will take your call and respond quickly with information about:
- Back pain
- And much more
Nurse Line nurses help when you:
- Are unsure of visiting the emergency room
- Need advice or treatment options
- Have questions about prescriptions or medical procedures
- Need answers to questions regarding seasonal viruses
- Want to learn more about a chronic condition
- In case of emergency, please dial 911 immediately.
- The 24-Hour Nurse Line cannot answer questions about your plan coverage.
Health Care Tip Sheets
- These tip sheets have been created by the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans (IFEBP), a nonprofit organization dedicated to being a leading objective and independent global source of employee benefits, compensation and financial literacy education and information.
- Visit ifebp.org