Defining Your Stress-Less Plan
Stress. There’s no way around it. But is stress always bad? Experts say it’s not. What’s important, they claim, is to learn how to manage stress and find a balance in your life. Come learn effective strategies for reducing and preventing stress at the December Wellness Lunch-n-Learn.
The Webinars are scheduled for the following dates and times:
- Presented by: Michael DiFilippo, MS, RD, LD
- Tuesday, December 10
- 12 noon to 12:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 12
- 1 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Join us from your computer
You can view the Webinar from any computer by following the instructions below.
- Go to this address: www.connectmeeting.att.com
- Note: Initiating a connection to this meeting may require downloading specific software. You can log on to the site before the meeting to download the software early.
- Enter this information in the requested fields.
- Meeting Number: 8887060584
- Code: 1960550
- Your email address
- Your Last Name
- Your First Name
- Click the button labeled “Participant.”
- Please be patient – it sometimes takes a minute to join the web meeting.
To join the conference via telephone, call (888) 706-0584 and use the above access code
Wellness Team Contact Information
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
- Michael DiFilippo, MS, RD, LD
- Wellness Coordinator
- Registered Dietitian
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (907) 297-7365
- Phone: (877) 517-6370 and select the wellness program option
- Direct: (907) 297-7350