Smart Starts for a Healthy heart
Did you know the leading cause of death for Americans is heart disease? There are certain risk factors over which you do not have any control, but the good news is heart disease is preventable. Come join the Wellness Coach Team to find out how you can make simple changes to take control and live a longer and healthier life!
The webinars are scheduled for the following dates and times:
- Presented by: Michael DiFilippo, MS, RD, LD
- Tuesday, June 11
- 12 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Thursday, June 13
- 1 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Join us from your computer
You can view the webinar from any computer by following the instructions below.
- Go to this address: www.connectmeeting.att.com
- Note: Initiating a connection to this meeting may require downloading specific software. You can log on to the site before the meeting to download the software early.
- Enter this information in the requested fields.
- Meeting Number: 8887060584
- Code: 1960550
- Your email address
- Your Last Name
- Your First Name
- Click the button labeled “Participant.”
- Please be patient – it sometimes takes a minute to join the web meeting.
To join the conference via telephone, call (888) 706-0584 and use the above access code
Wellness Team Contact Information
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
- Michael DiFilippo, MS, RD, LD
- Wellness Coordinator
- Registered Dietitian
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (907) 297-7365
- Phone: (877) 517-6370 and select the wellness program option
- Direct: (907) 297-7350