12-Week Wellness Education Program
The 12-week Wellness Education program features self-directed health education activities.
Each program provides a workbook with instructions and assignments designed to help you improve your health and make positive changes. One section per week will be emailed to you throughout the 12-week program.
Current program (started April 29): Managing High Blood Pressure
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Heart healthy exercise
- Eating right to lower blood pressure
How to Register
Register to start taking steps to a healthier lifestyle!
Wellness Team Contact Information
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
- Michael DiFilippo, MS, RD, LD
- Wellness Coordinator
- Registered Dietitian
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (907) 297-7365
- Phone: (877) 517-6370 and select the wellness program option
- Direct: (907) 297-7350