These webinars are designed to educate and motivate you to make healthy lifestyle changes. Presenters are experts on each topic and will provide you with tips and tools to help improve your overall well-being and embrace a healthier lifestyle. Best of all, the webinar format allows you to tune in from your computer, tablet or mobile device. Each webinar will last 30 minutes to an hour and will include a brief question and answer session.
Webinars are held via Cisco WebEx Event Center, a free online webinar program. You can also watch the webinar from your tablet or phone, by downloading the Citrix WebEx Meetings App.
- WebEx Webinar Access
- Meeting Password: wellness
- Call-In Information: (877) 658-8148
- Access Code: 840 930 0476
AlaskaCare Live Webinar Schedule
- Make Over My Heart February 17, 2015, 10 a.m.
- This presentation will discuss heart disease, symptoms to be aware of and ways to keep your heart healthy.
- Think Well, Live Healthy April 21, 2015, 10 a.m.
- Stress isn’t something that just happens to you. It can be brought on by the way you think. The key is looking at your thoughts in a new way — and changing them for the better. This webinar will discuss how to take control of your thoughts and behaviors — and get more out of life!
Active Health Management Webinar Schedule
The following Webinars are available through the ActiveHealth Wellness portal. Registration is required. See portal for times.
- No Webinars currently scheduled.