Weight Watchers At Work
Effective immediately, your AlaskaCare plan will no longer cover the full cost of the Weight Watchers at Work program. AlaskaCare members who meet the participation requirements are eligible to participate in the 18-week series at a reduced rate of 50% of the program cost. Meeting locations will remain open throughout the course of the series even if attendance drops.
When your Weight Watchers at Work meeting series wraps up, ensure your continued eligibility under the program by completing the following requirements:
- Submit your signed Attendance Certification to Jennifer Dalton via email or via fax at (907) 465-3086.
- Completed and signed certificates are due within one week after the end of the session if you wish to continue participation.
AlaskaCare members must attend 15 out of the 18 meetings to be eligible for the rate reduction. If this requirement is not met, the member is no longer eligible to participate at the reduced rate.
AlaskaCare ID card required for registration.
- Participation requirements
- Minimum registration requirement: 15 participants per location – be sure to let your site contact know that you will be registering
- First meeting date: once the 15 participant requirement is met, your Weight Watchers at Work leader will provide this information
Participants may register for the new series at an Open House or at the first meeting of the new series. Open House dates and times are listed under each location below.
The following requirements must be met for AlaskaCare members to participate with a rate reduction:
- Be eligible for the AlaskaCare Employee Health Plan
- Attend at least 15 meetings in the 18-week series
- Attend State of Alaska Weight Watchers At Work meetings
- Pay your portion of the program cost directly to Weight Watchers
Note that for every week you delay registering it will count as a missed meeting for the participation requirements.
- Office of Children's Services
- 323 E 4th Avenue
- Thursdays, 11:45 a.m.
- Contact: Teresa Narvaez
- Brady Building
- 1031 West 4th Avenue
- 5th floor conference room
- Wednesdays, 12:30 p.m.
- Contact: Courtney Dowling, (907)269-5206
- Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission
- 333 W 7th Avenue
- Wednesdays, 12:30 p.m.
- Contact: Tracie Paladijczuk
- Contact: Deborah Morgan
- Snowden Building
- 820 W 4th Avenue
- Training Room
- Wednesdays, 11:30 a.m.
- Contact: Judy Francis-Woods or Beth Adams
- Snowden Building 820 W. 4th Avenue, Training Room
- Brady Building 1031 W. 4th Avenue, 5th Floor Conf Room
- AOGCC 333 W. 7th Avenue, Hearing Room
- Office of Children's Services, 323 E 4th Ave
- 510 Second Avenue
- Suite 200
- Wednesdays, 5 p.m.
- Contact: Sara Simpson
- Office of Children's Services, 510 Second Ave, Suite 300
- State Office Building
- 333 Willoughby Avenue
- 6th floor video conference room
- Wednesdays, noon.
- Contact: Jennifer Dalton
- Goldbelt Building
- 801 West 10th Street, Suite B (DOP Payroll Service Center)
- First Floor Conference Room
- Thursday, noon.
- Contact: Rachel Atkinson
- Mendenhall Valley
- Vintage business park, 3030 Vintage Boulevard (across from Safeway)
- Alaska Commission on Postsecondary Education (ACPE) Office
- Thursdays, 12:15 p.m.
- Contact: Carol Druyvestein
- State Office Building, 6th Floor Conference Room
- Vintage Business Park, 3030 Vintage Blvd, ACPE office
- Goldbelt Plaza 801 W. 10th St. 1st Floor Conference Room
- Kenai Court House
- 125 Trading Bay Drive, Jury Assembly Room
- Thursday, 12:00 p.m.
- Contact: Jennifer Wells
- Kenai Courthouse, 125 Trading Bay Drive, Jury Assembly Room