How to Enroll in Benefits
- Log in to your account. This year, you do not need your Retirement Identification Number (RIN) to log in to your myRnB account. Instead, you will log in through your myAlaska account:
- Click on the myRnB button on the left side of the page. This takes you to the myRnB portal.
- On the right side of the page, choose “Open Enrollment” and click “Login.” You will be directed to the myAlaska login page, where you will login using your myAlaska ID and password. This is the same ID and password you use to register for your PFD.
- After you login to myAlaska, you will be directed automatically to the Benefits Enrollment application,
where you can review and change your benefit elections.
- Select the appropriate option to indicate the reason for your enrollment and the date of the event and click on Change Your Elections
- If you are a new hire, the system will request information about your employment type, monthly base wage, and hire date. This information should be provided to you by your hiring manager or human resource office on the Enrollment Personal Information Sheet [PDF 65K].
- The system will:
- display your current benefits if you are enrolled and changing what you currently have, or
- display no current benefits if you are a new hire
- Once you have selected your new benefits, it will automatically calculate the premiums when you click Preview
- Once satisfied with your elections, print a copy for your records and then click Submit
- A page confirming receipt of your enrollment will be displayed; print a copy for your records as no additional confirmation will be provided
AlaskaCare Employee Health Plan Members
You may add, change or delete dependents covered under your health plan at any time. Be sure to add eligible dependents when you are first hired, review the dependents anytime you enroll, and make any necessary updates as your dependents change.
You may add or change dependents either by:
- Logging in to the Insurance Enrollment system and clicking on Health Dependent Enrollment
- Logging in to Dependent Health Enrollment directly if you are not changing benefits
Note: If adding a new dependent, be sure to print, sign and return the verification letter to the Division.
Health Trust members
Members of other health trusts should visit the appropriate trust Web site for details.