The documents, instructions and links below will walk you through the enrollment process. All enrollment for benefits and health eligible dependents is done online.
Reminder: you must elect benefits within 30 days of your hire date or qualified status change. You may also enroll or change your benefits during the annual Open Enrollment period. Dependents under the AlaskaCare Health Plans may be added, deleted, or updated at any time.
- Find out what health plan you are in
- Enroll or change your benefits
- Enroll or update dependents
- Enrollment instructions
- Enroll a same-sex partner
- How to Enroll in Benefits
- Enrollment Instructions
- Employer questionnaire for new hires
- Download employer questionnaire for new hires [PDF 65K]
- The hiring manager or human resources should complete this form for newly hired employees in order to provide the information needed to enroll in insurance benefits.
- Benefit Credits
- Benefit Credits
- These are the dollars provided by the State to pay for health coverage for members of the AlaskaCare Employee Health Plan.
- Current Premiums
- Premiums page
- Download or view current Select Benefits premiums for the Select Benefits and Optional Benefits plans including AlaskaCare Medical, Dental, Vision as well as Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Survivor benefits, Short-term disability, Long-term disability, Health Flexible Spending Account (HFSA), and Dependent Care Assistance Plan (DCAP)
- Enroll Now
- Go to the online enrollment system
Same-sex Partner Information
- Same-sex partner forms
- Same-sex partner form page
- Tax Information
- Important tax implications for enrollment of same-sex partners
Email the Benefits Section with questions.