Travel Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefits
- Plan Highlights
- Benefit Amount
- Coverage starts and ends
- Continuation of benefits
- Beneficiary form
Please refer to the Insurance Information Booklet for complete details
- State paid group term accidental death insurance
- Provides coverage while traveling on State business
- Pays $100,000 to your beneficiary if you die accidentally
- Increases to $200,000 for Supervisory, Confidential and General Government employees only
- Provides coverage for accidental injury in varying amount, not exceeding $200,000
Who is eligible?
All State employees while in authorized travel status.
$100,000 payable if death is accidental while traveling on State business. $200,000 for Supervisory, Confidential, Partially Exempt, Exempt and General Government employees only. The $200,000 coverage was extened to Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Legislators, and members of Boards and Commissions on September 1, 2014.
Coverage Starts and Ends
Starts at date of hire and ends on the last day of employment.
Designation of Beneficiary for Unpaid Compensation Form DBUNCP
- Download this form on the Life Insurance forms page