Open Enrollment 2014 is now closed
November 4 to 22, 2013
Important: The plan year for 2014 begins January 1, 2014.
- FAQs: More information about plan changes, including Aetna's precertification list (Question #16).
Open Enrollment is the time to review your current health, life and/or optional benefit elections, dependents covered under your health plan and make changes for the upcoming benefit year, beginning January 1, 2014. With changes in the plan year, health benefits and optional benefits, it is especially important to review your benefits and the selections you have made.
- Instructions for how to enroll online.
- Our Recommendations
- Follow our recommendation checklist so you don't miss anything.
- Enrollment Forms & Information
- View and print enrollment guides, beneficiary forms, premiums, benefit credits, and learn what's new
- What Plan Am I In?
- Wondering what plan are you in? Your plan is based on your bargaining unit. This page lists bargaining units and associated health plans.
- ASEA (General Government) Members Only
- Please note: ASEA has a separate Open Enrollment for ASEA Health Trust members, and it usually takes place in May or June. Visit the ASEA Health Trust Web site for details. ASEA members are eligible for State of Alaska Optional Benefits.
- Open Enrollment Seminars
- Discover how these free seminars can help you make important enrollment decisions.
- Watch an Open Enrollment seminar presentation on YouTube.