Open Enrollment 2015
AlaskaCare and Optional Benefits for Active Employees
November 5 to 26, 2014
Important: The plan year for 2015 begins January 1, 2015.
Active employees: open Enrollment is the time to review your current health, life and/or optional benefit elections, dependents covered under your health plan and make changes for the upcoming benefit year, beginning January 1, 2015.
To enroll, click the "Enroll Now" button below, select "Open Enrollment" in the "Services" section of myRnB, and then click "login."
- Instructions for how to enroll online.
- Our Recommendations
- Follow our recommendation checklist so you don't miss anything.
- Enrollment Forms & Information
- View and print enrollment guides, beneficiary forms, premiums, benefit credits, and learn what's new
- What Plan Am I In?
- Wondering what plan are you in? Your plan is based on your bargaining unit. This page lists bargaining units and associated health plans.
- ASEA (General Government) Members Only
- Please note: ASEA has a separate Open Enrollment for ASEA Health Trust members, and it usually takes place in May or June. Visit the ASEA Health Trust Web site for details. ASEA members are eligible for State of Alaska Optional Benefits.
- Open Enrollment Seminars
- Discover how these free seminars can help you make important enrollment decisions.