Open Enrollment 2014
How to Change Your Benefits InstructionsStep-by-step How To Enroll instructions with screen shots [link opens in separate window]
- Make sure you have your RIN (Retirement ID Number).
- Login to the Insurance Enrollment system
- Select Open Enrollment as the reason for your enrollment and click on Change Your Elections
- The system will display your current benefits and allow them to be changed, automatically calculating the premiums when you click Preview
- Once satisfied with your elections, print a copy for your records and then click Submit
- A page confirming receipt of your enrollment will be displayed; print a copy for your records as no additional confirmation will be provided
AlaskaCare Members — Dependents
Be sure to review the dependents under your health plan and make any necessary updates.
You may add, change or delete dependents covered under your health plan during open enrollment, or when there is a change in status.
- If you change your benefits in the online enrollment system, the confirmation page contains a link to the dependent enrollment system.
- Not changing benefits? Login to the Insurance Enrollment system and select Health Dependent Enrollment
If adding a new dependent, be sure to print, sign and return the verification letter to the Division.
Health Trust members
Members of other health trusts should continue with their plan’s Open Enrollment as necessary.
Note: If calling from a State of Alaska (SOA) phone and receive a busy signal, try calling in from outside the SOA phone system.