How to enroll during Open Enrollment
- Before you enroll
- Got your RIN?
- Enter the enrollment system
- Logging in
- Open Enrollment
- Benefit selection
- Benefit preview
- You're done
- After enrolling
Before you enroll
Review the enrollment information and decide which benefits you want.
Got Your RIN?
Make sure you have your Retirement ID Number (RIN). Don't know it? Click on the "Get My RIN" button in the left-hand column of any division page.
Enter the Enrollment System
Click the Insurance Enrollment link on any division page; or
click the Enroll for Insurance Coverage link in myRnB.
- Enter your RIN
- Enter last 4 digits of your SSN
- Click Sign In
- Choose Open Enrollment under Change Reason
- Date field will populate with 7/1/2013
- Click on Change Elections
- Use the drop down boxes to choose benefits (your current benefits are shown)
- Click on Continue - you can review your benefits on the next screen
- Note the member on the screen shot has AlaskaCare health. If you don't the list will include just Optional Benefits.
Review the elections and premiums. To make changes, click Back. To enroll in these benefits, click Submit Elections.
Your enrollment is complete. If you have health through a union health trust, contact them for health enrollment.
If you would like to check your enrollment later, use the Review Current Elections button to see what you have now and the Review Future Elections button to see your new enrollment that isn't effective yet.