Open Enrollment 2013
May 20 to June 7, 2013
Important: The plan year for 2013 will end December 31, 2013.
Open Enrollment is the time to review your current health, life and/or optional benefit elections and the dependents covered under your health plan and make changes for the upcoming benefit year, beginning July 1, 2013 and ending December 31, 2013. Because of a change in the plan year, changes in health benefits and changes in optional benefits, it is especially critical to review your benefits and the impacts these changes will have.
- Instructions for how to enroll online.
- Our Recommendations
- Follow our recommended checklist for what to do to be sure you don't miss anything.
- Enrollment Forms & Information
- View and print enrollment guides, beneficiary forms, premiums, benefit credits, and learn what's new
- What Plan Am I In?
- Wondering what plan are you in? Your plan is based on your bargaining unit. This page lists bargaining units and associated health plans.
- ASEA (General Government) Members Only
- ASEA Health Trust Open Enrollment Web site
- Open Enrollment Seminars
- Discover how these free seminars can help you make important enrollment decisions.
If you have questions about your benefits or open enrollment, contact the Benefits Section toll-free at (800) 821-2251, in Juneau at (907) 465-4460 (call center hours) or by email. If you are calling from a State of Alaska (SOA) phone, you may get a busy signal when calling the Division. If this happens, please try placing your call from a phone outside the SOA system.