Open Enrollment 2014
- What to Do — our recommendations
- Changing Benefits or Dependents
- Find out what plan you're in
- Contact us
What to Do Checklist
- Review your current benefits – login to the enrollment site. OR, login to myRnB and select Insurance Coverage under Information You Can See (available anytime throughout the year).
- Review what’s new for the upcoming Benefit Year:
- Review the dependents (if applicable) under your health plan.
- Review the Enrollment Guides for a summary of each available option.
- Review the AlaskaCare Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) [PDF] for an overview of the available health plans.
- Review the premiums and benefit credits for next year. (The system will calculate these for you.)
- Attend an Open Enrollment seminar to learn how to make the best choices for you, your family, and your budget.
- Contact us if you have questions or need more information
- Decide if you need to enroll this year:
- Yes – if you want to change your benefits
- Yes – if you want to be enrolled in a Health Flexible Spending Account (HFSA) or Dependent Care Assistance Plan (DCAP)
- Yes – if you are currently enrolled in the Premium Employee/Standard Family Medical plan
- No – if you don’t want to change your benefits or have a HFSA or DCAP for next year
- Complete new beneficiary forms to update your beneficiary’s information or if you add or delete life insurance options that need beneficiary designations.
Changing Benefits or Dependents
ASEA Health Trust
If you are a General Government employee, In addition to the Optional Benefits enrollment here, you may need to change your health benefits and/or dependents with the Trust.
Other Health Trust
Please contact your health trust for any enrollment requirements in addition to the Optional Benefits enrollment available here.
How to Find Out What Plan You Are In
Your plan is based on your bargaining unit.