Open Enrollment 2015
Optional Benefits – What's New?
The 2015 benefit year for all plans is January 1 through December 31, 2015.
Premiums are recalculated based on your age as of January 1, 2015.
- Select Benefits 2015 Premium Card
- Optional Benefits 2015 Premium Card
- Select Life Insurance Premiums
- Supplemental Life under the Optional Benefits
- If a member selects a Supplemental Life insurance option that, when combined with Basic Life insurance coverage, amounts to total life insurance coverage exceeding $50,000, the portion of the premiums for the coverage over $50,000 is taxable.
Dependent Care Assistance Plan (DCAP)
If you participate in the DCAP you will need to re-enroll for the upcoming benefit year. If you don’t use the funds, you lose them at the end of the benefit year. The minimum amount you may contribute under DCAP is $25 per month. The maximum amount allowed is $416 per month.
Health Trust Enrollment
If you are a member of a union health trust, you have two enrollments:
- Optional Benefits managed by the Division. Login to enroll
- Health benefit enrollment managed by your trust. Please note: Check with your trust for the appropriate benefit year. View union list
Be sure you have completed both enrollments as necessary before the enrollment deadlines.