Direct Deposit Online
Electronic access to your direct deposit confirmations
To reduce costs and improve efficiency, the Division of Retirement and Benefits no longer prints and mails Direct Deposit Confirmations. This important change saves the Retirement Systems over $200,000 annually. All Direct Deposit Confirmations after June 2012 are available online using your myRnB logon.
Retirees interested in receiving paper Direct Deposit Confirmations should contact the Division.
myRnB Logon InstructionsOpen these instructions in a popup window
- Select the blue myRnB button in the left column of this Web site to reach the myRnB portal.
- Select the "Login with myAlaska account" button in the right column.
- Sign in using your myAlaska username and password. This is the same username and password you use if you file online for a Permanent Fund Dividend (PFD) with the State of Alaska. If you do not have a myAlaska username and password you will need to establish these credentials prior to using myRnB (Click "New User: Register for a myAlaska Account").
- Once signed in, you will be redirected to Member Services.
- If you are a first-time user of myRnB, you will be asked to identify yourself. You will only be asked this information again if you change your myAlaska username.
- You will find the Direct Deposit Online link under the "Retiree Services" header on the Member Services page.
- Once you are in the application, you may print, save or view confirmation files.
Assistance with myRnB
Contact the Division toll-free at (800) 821-2251 or in Juneau at (907) 465-4460 between 10 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Alaska Time. You may also email us. For email inquiries, be sure to include at least two of the following identifiers in addition to your full name:
- Your date of birth
- Your current mailing address
- Your current or last PERS or TRS employer
Assistance with myAlaska
- Enterprise Technology Services (ETS)
- Email: email@example.com
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Alaska Time
- Anchorage: (907) 269-6311
- Fairbanks: (907) 451-5911
- Juneau: (907) 465-5211