Frequently Asked Questions
Answered on this FAQ page:
- I have special needs, can you accommodate me?
- Why am I am unable to register for a seminar?
- What if I need to make changes to my registration?
- Why do I need to register for a seminar?
- Who is teaching my seminar?
- Which seminars apply to me?
Answered on another page:
- Where can I park for my Anchorage seminar?
- Do SOA employees have to take leave to attend a seminar?
- How do I find out what Tier or retirement plan I'm in?
The State of Alaska, Department of Administration complies with the Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. Individuals with disabilities who may need auxiliary aids, services, or special modifications to participate in these seminars should contact us at (907) 465-1875 (TDD 465-2805) or by email as soon as possible to make any necessary arrangements.
Register to reserve your seminar seat
Due to limited seating, registration for all seminars is required.
Is our seminar registration online application giving you problems? Perhaps it's not accepting your registration or not confirming your registration. For these and other problems you may contact our staff by phone at (907) 465-4460 or by email.
What if I need to make changes to my registration?
If you need to change your registration or if information on your registration is incorrect, please contact us at (907) 465-1875 or by email.
Who is teaching my seminar?
Please view our retirement counselor travel schedule to find out who may be teaching a particular seminar.