Follow links to view specific seminar schedules.
- Defined Contribution Retirement (DCR) Plan (PERS Tier IV & TRS Tier III)
- Introduction to the DCR Plan: An overview of the Plan targeted at participants, supervisors, hiring managers, and line managers.
- Public Employees' Retirement System (PERS) Seminar Schedule
- The Retirement Process: This seminar is for PERS members who are interested in retirement eligibility, the retirement process, pension options, forms, timing of benefits and enrollment in the State of Alaska Retiree Health Insurance Plan.
- Supplemental Annuity Plan (SBS-AP)/Deferred Compensation (DCP) Seminar Schedule
- Learn more about the SBS-AP and the tax-deferred DCP
- Teachers' Retirement System (TRS) Seminar Schedule
- The Retirement Process: A seminar for members who are interested in retirement eligibility, the retirement process, pension options, timing of benefits and enrollment in the State of Alaska Health Insurance Plan
- Great-West Retirement Services Seminar Schedule
- Great-West Retirement Services, in partnership with the Division of Retirement and Benefits, provides financial education to our PERS/TRS Defined Contribution Retirement Plan, Supplemental Annuity Plan, and Deferred Compensation Plan members.
- Social Security Overview Seminar
- This seminar gives an overview of Social Security and how it may be affected by your PERS or TRS retirement.