Infrastructure Services - DMZ
DMZ DataCenter Service Process
WEB APPLICATION FIREWALL (PROXY)
- Complete the NetScaler WAF Intake form
- Complete the Service Overview Diagram
- Create a Service Desk Manager request
- a. The request area is Data Center Server Hosting \ Public Facing Servers & Services (DMZ)
- b. Attach the completed intake forms to the ticket.
HOSTED SERVER / CUSTOMER AREA
- Service is determined to be DMZ DataCenter. USD is created to track deployment.
- Customer completes the Infrastructure Services DMZ DataCenter customer intake form.
- Customer begins SSO security plan work.
- ETS Infrastructure Services quotes price for the server(s) and engineering effort.
- Customer accepts costs and creates RSA if applicable.
- ETS Infrastructure Services deploys server(s) or implements network connectivity to Customer Area or Rack.
- ETS Infrastructure Services submits request to State Security Office to enable server build IP(s) with platform ACLs in DMZ DataCenter. (Standard hosted servers only)
- Customer completes SSO security plan including appropriate DMZ document detailing firewall requirements for the customer's service.
- Customer attaches DMZ documents to USD
- ETS Infrastructure Services engineers validate general requested DMZ permissions and log approval in USD
- SSO logs a comment approving USD
- DMZ Engineer designs the customer DMZ DataCenter firewall configuration
- ETS Infrastructure Services engineers approves the recommended configuration in USD
- DMZ Engineer implements the approved configuration