Mainframe LogonID Request Form
This is an interactive form. Please download it to your computer before filling it out.
Instructions on how to fill out the form:
- This is an interactive form. Please download it to your computer before filling it out.
- Please fill out the form as completely and as legibly as possible to ensure
prompt processing and to minimize calls for additional information.
- Indicate if you are requesting a new account, a change to an existing account
(such as a name change), or an account deletion.
- Fill out the next section completely.
- Indicate with an "X" or a checkmark the applications needed.
- If you require an application that is not listed, write it in under "OTHER."
- A brief, succinct justification for the request is helpful, and in many
- Please be sure to indicate if a particular CICS programming security level
- If MVS Timesharing Option (TSO) access is required, please indicate a known userid with access that is desired for the new user.
- Read the Customer Acknowledgement in its entirety. LogonID's are not to be shared.
- The request must be signed by the account requestor, i.e. the person who
will be using the account.
- The account requestor's fiscally responsible supervisor must sign and fill
out the necessary information.
- The Dept. of Public Safety, the Dept. of Corrections, the Dept. of Health
and Social Services, the Division of Finance and the Division of Motor Vehicles have further specific security-related internal processes
which must be observed. Please check with your ACF2 contact person for details.
- Send form to your departmental ACF2 contact for LogonID assignment. The LogonID itself is critical to processing. Contact List