Telephones (Cisco VoIP)
Voicemail Box "Operator" (Dial 0) Destinations
On Unity mailboxes:
- Log onto the mailbox in the normal way.
- Select Option 4 (Setup Options).
- Select Option 3 (Personal Settings).
- Select Option 4 (Alternate Contact Number).
- Listen to the number that is already programmed.
- Select Option 1 to change the number.
- Enter the new 7 digit number followed by #.
- Press * to exit.
(If the user does not have this option they will need to open a ticket for a tech to enable this. This means their 0-out option does not work normally)