Telephones (Cisco VoIP)
Ordering, Pricing and FAQ's
Ordering Phone services:
To order phone services; a new phone, a broken phone, a new phone system or a move or change, please submit an SDM request to the State service center: https://sdm.doa.alaska.gov/ or dial 1-888-565-8680.
If the request is for a new phone system, ETS may delegate the responsibility back to the agency, to handle the procurement directly. Following state procurement rules, the agency will solicit providers to design and recommend the appropriate service to meet the needs. Information about lines, phones, faxes, modems, alarms, voicemail or any additional services as well as a floor plan and wiring layout may be required.
What is the cost of replacing a broken Cisco IP telephone handset?
Break/fix repairs are covered, you will get an equivalent handset. Open a request with the service center.
What are the costs of Cisco IP telephone hand sets?
Approximate handset pricing is:
• $299.00 - Model 8845 Bluetooth compatible(excludes license)
• $413.40 - Model 8865 Bluetooth compatible(excludes license)
• $777.40 - VoIP Conference Phone Model 8831 (excludes license)
• $182.00 - 2 pack Microphone kit for VoIP Conference Phone
• $338.00 - 2 pack Wireless Microphone kit for VoIP Conference Phone ( price includes charging station for Microphones, power supply, and batteries)
• $254.80 - Keyboard expansion module-KEM (only compatible with Model 8865 includes mounting hardware) maximum of 3 KEM can be added per phone.
• $62.40 - Power cube 4 used with KEM (to be used when 2 or 3 KEM's are used on the phone)