WebConnect provides secure 3270 emulation access to the State of Alaska mainframe server using a Java enabled Web browser from within, or outside of, the State of Alaska Wide Area Network.
This service may be accessed at: https://web3270.state.ak.us.
Requesting a WebConnect UserID
To request a WebConnect userid and password, submit a SDM request:
- Specify the user’s full name
- Specify the name of the state agency or external organization they work for
- Select the SDM Request Area:
- Mainframe Support
- >Mainframe Networking Components
- >>Webconnect Windows & Open Systems