ETS NSI Network Equipment
ETS Network Services switch, router, and wireless equipment recommendations & purchasing instructions
For network equipment quotes and orders please go to WWT’s ePortal (https://www2.wwt.com)
There is a “Register” link in the upper right corner that either an ISR or the customer can directly access and complete their registration. Use the REG CODE ‘ALASKA0406’ and complete the brief application and hit ‘submit’. Once the registration has been submitted, the customer will receive an email notifying them of their new account and provide them with their password and instructions on accessing.
- 1. Log onto the ePortal using your User Name and Password;
- 2. From the home page, access the “SOA Cisco Standards” drop down menu;
- 3. Choose a category from the list provided and select your item(s);
- 4. Once you locate the item or items you need, click “add to cart”;
- 5. When you are ready to check-out, click on your “My Cart” and click “Checkout” to complete your order.
- 1. If the item(s) you need are not located in the catalog; or,
- 2. If the item(s) you need are in the catalog but require special configurations.
Use the following steps to procure items:
A few things to note that will require you to create an SDM ticket through ETS:
When submitting your request, your agency needs to ensure electronic copies of signed purchasing documents are attached to the ticket before DAS can process your order. SMARTnet maintenance is required equipment.
DAS Procurement will process your network equipment ticket, and refer a ticket for ETS Network Services recommendation/approval/assistance if needed. If you need to reach DAS Procurement after you've submitted your question/request, please contact:
If there is an item that you are looking for and it’s not currently available on the standards list, it can easily be quoted at the same SOA rates and procured through WWT. You can do this through the site or contact Mike Hommel or Joe Austerman at 800.214.7454 and 907.301.0980. For further instructions and information, please access the following link:https://www2.wwt.com/.
New items will become available as SOA standards are updated and approved. The standard network and phone items are listed here: http://doa.alaska.gov/ets/networksvcs/NSI/index.html
General Site Network & Telephony Equipment Overview
(General network & telephony equipment lists covering most access site types)