Data Center Operations and Facilities
ETS Operations is responsible for guaranteed delivery of electronic State services which includes activities such as:
- Managing machine-generated information, events and commands from operating systems and user defined probes.
- Distributing output to end-users, including printed material and electronic stored information.
- Scheduling jobs that minimize contention for systems and electronic stored information.
- Managing tapes and other media to ensure that they are being utilized effectively and protected from damage.
- Mainframe and midrange system monitoring
For Enterprise Data Center Moves/Adds/Changes
Please submit a ticket to ETS with the Data Center Intake Form
DataCenter Networking Process & Service Delivery Flowchart HERE