To report a problem or request services provided by ETS, call our single point of contact number 1-888-565-8680. You will hear a recording of the current known telecommunications related service interruptions and the list of options to connect to the appropriate service.
You can also report a problem or request a change electronically by using the Service Desk Manager (SDM).
You may self subscribe to the ETS service interruption list to be notified of scheduled or unscheduled events.
Statewide call 1-888-565-8680 (Toll Free)
- Press Option#1 Escalations or Mission Critical Situations
- Press Option#2 All telecommunications; problems, questions, new orders, changes or deletions to your existing account,
- Press Option#3 Billing inquiries
- Press Option#4 Mainframe Password Changes or Non-telephony Services
- Press Option#5 Cell Phone assistance
- Press Option#6 Satellite Phones
For Options 1,2,3,5,6 Email address: SOAServiceCenter@alaska.gov
For Option 4 Email address: email@example.com
In Anchorage Fax 269-5017
In Fairbanks Fax 451-5122
In Juneau Fax 465-2161
- Departmental Enterprise Directory Password Administrators (DEDPA) and Agency LAN / PC support
- Department Information Technology Manager Designated IT Managers
- Web Filter Waiver Approval Contacts
- Additional Contact Lists provided by ETS