ETS Service Desk
ETS Service Desk staff are available 8am-4:30pm to assist customers with questions relating to a problem or to request services provided by ETS. You can call Statewide 1-888-565-8680 and press option 4, or electronically (SDM). For after hours please leave a voice mail and we will return your call during normal working hours. For after hours and high priority troubles please dial 888-565-8680 and press option 1.
Trouble Reports and Requests for SNA, LAN, WAN, Internet, Email, Database, AKDC Operations job scheduling, Technical Support for mainframe applications (CICS, Roscoe, TSO), and Job Rerun Credits.
- ACF2 Mainframe: Logon ID adds, changes, deletes and password resets
- Audio Conference Bridge setup
- Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES), Assist in customers set up.
- CCell Phone Waiver Form provides non GCI contract cell phone service
- Change Control Board (CCB) meeting facilitation each Tuesday at 9:30am
- Customer Notifications for scheduled and unscheduled AKDC mainframe and Enterprise server events and service interruptions.
- List Serve Accounts, for First Level Support, Departmental Enterprise Directory Password Administrators (DEDPA) list
- Mainframe applications, Enterprise Servers, other ETS Services Trouble Reporting
- myAlaska Electronic Signature Account support
- Postmaster Questions - SOA ID's for non enpterprise accounts, duplicate email addresses,FTP questions.
- Trouble Reporting on Mainframe applications, Enterprise Servers, other ETS services
- Two-way Radios, Pagers and Billable Repairs Communications Service Request (CSR) process
- State of Alaska Information Directory database maintenance
- SDM assignments and first level support, ensuring that SDM assignments get assigned appropriately.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connections to the State network
- Web Filtering Waiver Form provides internet access that is blocked by the bandwidth conservation effort
Email address: email@example.com
In Anchorage Fax 269-5017
In Fairbanks Fax 451-5122
In Juneau Fax 465-2161
The State has contracted with GCI to provide telecommunications services. GCI service center staff are available 24/7/365 to assist State customers with questions relating to the State's core telecommunications services.
- Billing Adjustments and Credits
- Customer Notification for Telephone and WAN issues
- GCI Audio Teleconferencing
- Internet Dial Up Accounts
- Scheduling Bridged Video Conferences
- Telephone Move, Add, Changes (MACs)
- Wide Area Network (WAN) Connectivity
Email address: SOAServiceCenter@alaska.gov