Task Order Procurement System (TOPS)
A Service for all State of Alaska Departments
TOPS has been created to provide all Alaska IT Professional Services vendors the opportunity to compete for State of Alaska work in various IT areas, including web application development, IT project management, security, GIS, and more, using a streamlined, forms-based competitive process.
State agencies will also benefit from this innovative forms-based process. It is the goal of TOPS to be intuitive and efficient, allowing maximum competition while keeping Task Order (TO) turnaround time within the timeframes set out and accepted under the previous TO contracts.
Note: The Task Order process is a non-mandatory method of procurement. Agencies may use other methods of procurement to obtain professional information technology services.
Contact Us - Please write us with any questions you may have.
TOPS Requests, Responses, and Awards Archive
- Aero-Metric, Inc
- Alaska Communications
- Alaska IT Group
- Alaska Telecom, Inc.
- Analyze Soft, Inc. (dba ASI)
- Applied Microsystems
- B2 Networks, LLC
- Catapult Consulting, LLC
- CompuCom Systems, Inc.
- Computing Alternatives
- CTG Alaska
- DenaliTek Incorporated
- Dubay Business Services
- eDocsAlaska, Inc.
- E-Terra, LLC
- Finsight, LLC
- Integrated Logic, LLC
- Knight Technologies, Inc
- Network Business Systems
- Noel Alaska Systems Technology
- Resource Data, Inc.
- Right! Systems, Inc.
- Sequestered Solutions
- Sockeye Business Solutions, Inc.
- Southeast Communications Services, LLC
- Structured Communication Systems, Inc.
- World Wide Technology, Inc.
- Wostmann & Associates, Inc.
Technical Category descriptions in pdf format
- Category 1: IBM Host Systems Support
- Category 2: Mid-range Systems Support
- Category 3: Specialized Server and Middleware Administration
- Category 4: Data Center Consulting
- Category 5: Security Consulting
- Category 6: IT Management Consulting
- Category 7: IT Procurement and Grant Services
- Category 8: OS390 and Z/OS Mainframe Applications Programming Support
- Category 9: Distributed Application Analysis, Design and Programming
- Category 10: Document Management
- Category 11: Geographic and Spatial Information Systems
- Category 12: Project Management
- Category 13: Quality Assurance