Task Order Procurement System (TOPS)
A Service for all State of Alaska Departments
TOPS has been created to provide all Alaska IT Professional Services vendors the opportunity to compete for State of Alaska work in various IT areas, including web application development, IT project management, security, GIS, and more, using a streamlined, forms-based competitive process.
State agencies will also benefit from this innovative forms-based process. It is the goal of TOPS to be intuitive and efficient, allowing maximum competition while keeping Task Order (TO) turnaround time within the timeframes set out and accepted under the previous TO contracts.
Note: The Task Order process is a non-mandatory method of procurement. Agencies may use other methods of procurement to obtain professional information technology services.
An administrative fee of $500 plus 1% payable by the using agency will be added to the cost of the Task Order. The 1% will be calculated against the value of the awarded contract's initial term.
Please submit TOPS requests? via RQS in IRIS.
Contact Us - Please write us with any questions you may have.
- TOPS Request Form and Instructions
- TOPS Overview / FAQ
- TOPS Response Form / Cost Proposal
- TOPS Completion Form
- TOPS Standard Agreement Form
- Alaska Communications
- Alaska IT Group
- Applied Microsystems
- Catapult Consulting, LLC
- CompuCom Systems, Inc.
- Computing Alternatives
- CTG Alaska
- Dantech Services, Inc.
- DenaliTek Incorporated
- Dubay Business Services
- eDocsAlaska, Inc.
- E-Terra, LLC
- Finsight, LLC
- GCSIT Solutions
- Integrated Logic, LLC
- Noel Alaska Systems Technology
- Quantum Spatial
- R&M Consultants, Inc.
- Resource Data, Inc.
- Sequestered Solutions
- Sockeye Business Solutions, Inc.
- Snowcloud Services, LLC
- Structured Communication Systems, Inc.
- TEKsystems, Inc.
- World Wide Technology, Inc.
- Wostmann & Associates, Inc.
- Category 1: IBM Host Systems Support
- Category 2: Mid-range Systems Support
- Category 3: Specialized Server and Middleware Administration
- Category 4: Data Center Consulting
- Category 5: Security Consulting
- Category 6: IT Management Consulting
- Category 7: IT Procurement and Grant Services
- Category 8: OS390 and Z/OS Mainframe Applications Programming Support
- Category 9: Distributed Application Analysis, Design and Programming
- Category 10: Document Management
- Category 11: Geographic and Spatial Information Systems
- Category 12: Project Management
- Category 13: Quality Assurance