State of Alaska

Department of Administration

Violent Crimes Compensation Board

Alaska Department of Administration, Violent Crimes Compensation Board
Administration >  Violent Crimes Compensation Board >  Victim Services Home

Victim Services

If a victim advocate is assisting you with your claim please be sure to complete the Advocate Release Form. This authorizes us to discuss your case with your advocate without you having to be present.  For example we can respond to their queries about the status of your case or identify missing information.  If you do not have an advocate helping  you but would benefit from some local help and advice, you will find links to organizations and other resources under the above tabs.