Skip to content
Back to Top

International Driving Permit

The State of Alaska does not issue International Driving Permits. You may apply for an International Driving Permit thru AAA. You will need an application, along with 2 passport photos and a copy of the front and back of your valid US license. Please contact AAA for further information.

AAA MountainWest
3565 Arctic Blvd. Suite D5
Anchorage AK 99503
Phone: (907) 344-4310